Список форумов Fireman.ru Fireman.ru
сервер Российской пожарной охраны

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

t WTA title last week in Germany. She wa

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Fireman.ru -> Пожарные автомобили
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
lw789
Брандмайор
Брандмайор

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб 25 Ноя, 2017 6:57    Заголовок сообщения: t WTA title last week in Germany. She wa Ответить с цитатой

PHILADELPHIA - By the time they reached the locker room after winning the NFC East title and completing a worst-to-first journey under rookie coach Chip Kelly, the Philadelphia Eagles already were thinking ahead to their playoff opponent. Theyll have plenty of time to reflect on their accomplishments later. "The way they shifted their focus to the next game just minutes after we won was most impressive to me," general manager Howie Roseman said Monday night on his radio show. The Eagles went from 4-12 to 10-6, a remarkable turnaround after a miserable ending with Andy Reid last year. The makeover started with the hiring of Kelly, the hotshot college coach who needed convincing to leave Oregon. While most people outside the organization expected this to be a rebuilding season in Philadelphia, players and coaches bought into Kellys way right from the start and accelerated the process. "It was evident to me on April 1 when I got here with these guys and got a chance to be with them for the first day that they were kind of the mind-set: Whatever it takes, what do you want us to do and where do we got to be and how are we going to do it, and thats a credit to them," Kelly said. "Thats why we are where we are, because they are the ones that play. They are the ones that go out there every single day. They are the ones that train. They are the ones that have done everything as a staff that we have asked them to do and the results are everything that they put into, and thats the great thing about this game is that you cant fake football. You get out of it exactly what you put into it and these guys put in an unbelievable effort and its paying off for them on the field." The Eagles advanced by beating Dallas 24-22 and will host the New Orleans Saints (11-5) on Saturday night in their first playoff game since Michael Vick threw an interception in the end zone in the final minute of a 21-16 loss to the Green Bay Packers on Jan. 9, 2011. Win or lose, its been a successful season. But nobody is thinking that way around here. "Thats not how we are built or wired," Kelly said. "Its whats the next challenge and whats the next opportunity, and the great thing about where we are right now is if you win, you get to play again. So I think if you get caught up looking back at what happened or where you were, I think thats just not how were wired." The Eagles are 2 1/2-point favourites over New Orleans. A wins sends them to Carolina (12-4) on Jan. 12. But they have to beat Drew Brees and the Saints first. Everyone from Kelly and Roseman to owner Jeffrey Lurie have already called on fans to be loud and make it an uncomfortable environment for the Saints, who were 3-5 on the road. "I think this is big for the city and for this franchise," NFL rushing champion LeSean McCoy said. "Its amazing that this is Coach Kellys first year and we made the playoffs. Were going in the right direction, but everyone knows that each week is important. We cant get too hyped about this game. Were in the playoffs, but we should be in the playoffs. We should be the division champs. Now we have to go out there and get it done Saturday." It took some record-setting performances for the Eagles to get this far this fast. McCoy had a franchise-best 1,607 yards rushing and 2,146 yards from scrimmage. Nick Foles had the best TD-interception ratio (13:5-1) in NFL history, the third-highest passer rating (119.2) in league history and the clubs best completion percentage (64.04). The offence set team records for (442), total net yards (6,676), touchdowns (53), and gross yards passing (4,406). And, theyre not done yet. "Chip and the coaching staff have done a great job," Foles said. "The players have done a great job of buying in and when adversity happens, guys really stay together. We lean on each other." Jack Lambert Jersey . At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the door after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014. Bud Dupree Jersey .Y. -- Phil Jackson lost out on his preferred coach, but hes working hard on keeping his star player. http://www.steelerspronfl.com/Youth-Joe-Gilliam-Elite-Jersey/. The Calgary Stampeders announced both moves on Wednesday. Parker played 17 regular season games with the Stampeders in 2013, setting career-highs in catches (21) and yards (217). Joe Greene Jersey . Casey Janssen was placed on the 15-day disabled list Sunday due to a strain in his left abdominal area and lower back. Jordan Berry Jersey . Chris Heisey followed with a two-run triple and Billy Hamilton added an RBI double, all but sealing Cincinnatis fourth straight victory and seventh in eight games. Brandon Phillips, celebrating his 33rd birthday, hit a go-ahead homer in the ninth for the Reds before pinch-hitter Buster Posey tied it with an RBI double off hard-throwing closer Aroldis Chapman in the bottom half.PARIS -- Canadian Eugenie Bouchard advanced to the third round of the French Open on Wednesday after a come-from-behind win over German Julia Goerges. Bouchard dropped the first set but then rallied for a 2-6, 6-2, 6-1 victory. "I wasnt worried after the first, I just took my time," said Bouchard. "I just really tried to forget about that I lost the first set and just start fresh. Thats what I did for the second and third." The 18th seed from Westmount, Que., will play Swede Johanna Larsson, who upset 12th-seeded Italian Flavia Pennetta 5-7, 6-4, 6-2. "For sure it definitely wasnt one of my best days, but Im proud that I was able to turn it around,"said Bouchard. "It was definitely more of a mental win today to get my game back in the right place." Bouchard said she stayed mentally strong. "I have confidence that no matter what happens on the court, I can fight and still give my best and give myself the best chance to win," said Bouchard. Bouchard broke the 107th-ranked Goerges to end the match, taking thee victory with 21 winners and conversions on six of 13 break points.dddddddddddd Bouchard broke twice in the second set and began the third with another break of the German as she raced to a 5-0 lead. But she lost serve in the next game after a forehand error. She immediately recovered a game later, breaking Goerges back and advancing on her first match point. "In the first set I felt I wasnt in the right mental frame of mind, and it just wasnt good enough for my standards," Bouchard. "I just needed to regroup after that, and I really focused and got back to playing the way I need to play, which is stepping in, going for my shots." Bouchard, a semifinalist at the Australian Open, arrived in Paris after her first WTA title last week in Germany. She was eliminated in the second round at Roland Garros last year, her French Open debut. In doubles play, Canadas Sharon Fichman and her partner Anastassia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia upended ninth-seeded Andrea Hlavackova and Lucie Safarova of the Czech Republic, 7-6(4), 3-6, 6-1. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
hildac07
Брандмейстер
Брандмейстер

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср 10 Янв, 2018 17:28    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Adidas Outlet Store
Timberlad Shoes
Pandora
Pandora Charms Sale Clearance
Pandora
Nike Shoes For Men
Chaussure Air Max 90
Puma Shoes For Women
Pandora Jewelry
Ralph Lauren
Pandora Canada
Pandora Charms Sale Clearance
Red Bottom Shoes
Jordan 11
Longchamp
Louboutin Heels
Kevin Durant Shoes
Christian Louboutin Shoes
Nike Outlet
Adidas Sneakers
Air Force 1
Pandora Jewelry 70% Off Clearance
Air Max Pas Cher
Christian Louboutin Shoes
Jordan Retro
Lebron James Shoes
Moncler Outlet UK
Yeezy Shoes
Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Beluga 2.0
Nike Shoes
Louboutin Shoes
Jordan 11 Red
Moncler
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Fireman.ru -> Пожарные автомобили Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: