Список форумов Fireman.ru Fireman.ru
сервер Российской пожарной охраны

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

ter for sure, but at the same time, Im going to spend a lot

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Fireman.ru -> Обсуждение «Открытого письма Шойгу С.К.»
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
xusuwen96
Помощник брандмейстера
Помощник брандмейстера

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср 03 Янв, 2018 10:17    Заголовок сообщения: ter for sure, but at the same time, Im going to spend a lot Ответить с цитатой

A year after almost losing her life in a gruesome racing accident, former Formula One test driver Maria de Villota was found dead in a hotel room in Seville on Friday -- with an autopsy showing that lingering injuries from her wreck likely caused her death. De Villota was 33. De Villotas sister, Isabel, said an autopsy indicated that she had died in her sleep around 6 a.m. local time due to "neurological damage" from her crash in July 2012. De Villota lost an eye in the accident but had since seemingly recovered from the wreck -- even driving again, writing a book about it, and recently getting married. Spanish police said her death was from "natural causes" and that there was no indication of foul play. They said De Villotas manager alerted staff at the Hotel Sevilla Congresos after her body was found. De Villota barely survived last years crash during testing for the Marussia F1 team in England, losing her right eye and sustaining other serious head injuries that kept her hospitalized for a month. De Villota, a Madrid native, was the daughter of Emilio de Villota, who competed in F1 from 1976-82. Her family used de Villotas Facebook page to say "Dear friends: Maria has left us. She had to go to heaven like all angels. I give thanks to God for the year and a half that he left her with us." F1 officials and drivers at the Japanese Grand Prix were stunned by her death. "My deepest condolences go to the de Villota family," said FIA president Jean Todt. "Maria was a fantastic driver, a leading light for women in motorsport and a tireless campaigner for road safety. Above all she was a friend I deeply admired." McLaren team principal Martin Whitmarsh said as the chairman of the Formula One Teams Association the "whole paddock is very shocked by the news that Maria is no longer with us. "She was an inspiration not just to women in this sport, but also to all those who suffered life-threatening injuries." Saubers Monisha Kaltenhorn, the first female team principal in F1, said, "If anybody represented strength and optimism, it was Maria. Her sudden death is a big loss to the motorsport world." Williams development driver Susie Wolff recalled how de Villota asked her to carry on for her and all women drivers following her accident. "She very much said to me after it, Its up to you to go out there and show them that it (a woman driver in F1) is possible," Wolff said. "She knew that women could compete at that level and thats why, after her accident and her not being able to do that anymore, she just wanted someone to know it was possible. She had such a spirit for life. What she came through was a testament to her strength of character and her positive outlook on life." Marussia expressed its condolences. "It is with great sadness that we learned a short time ago of the news that Maria de Villota has passed away," Marussia said in a statement. "Our thoughts and prayers are with Marias family and friends at this very difficult time." Fellow Spaniard Fernando Alonso said: "Its very sad news for the world of motorsport as Maria was loved by everyone. Now, all we can do is pray for her and for her family." De Villota also had driven in the world touring car championship in 2006 and 2007 plus the Superleague open-wheel series. She was in Seville to participate in the conference "What Really Matters," whose mission is to inspire and teach young people "universal human values," in the words of the organizers. Organizers cancelled the conference on receiving news of her death and issued a statement "transmitting their care and support to the family and loved ones of Maria de Villota." De Villota was the first Spanish woman to drive an F1 car. Sport minister Jose Wert announced that she would be posthumously awarded Spains Gold Medal of Sporting Merit. Other leading figures of Spanish sports also expressed their condolences. Barcelona midfielder Andres Iniesta extended his sympathies to her family while top-ranked tennis player Rafael Nadal said it was "very bad news for the world of sport in general, for the Spanish sport especially." De Villota accident last year occurred while she was driving an F1 car for only the fourth time -- and first for Marussia -- and hit a support truck during a straight-line exercise near an airfield in England. An internal team investigation concluded the car was not at fault. She first drove an F1 car in 2011, a Renault at the Paul Ricard circuit in Marseille, France. Her death comes when de Villota seemed to be moving past her accident. She told Hola magazine in February she felt "free" and "back to being me" after returning to driving on normal roads. She returned to a F1 paddock for the first time in May at the Spanish GP. There she told the AP that she felt a mix of "adrenaline and also a little bit of sadness" on again being near the sport that almost cost her her life. In July, she married boyfriend Rodrigo Garcia. She was active in charity work and a member of the FIAs womens commission. On Monday, she was to present a book "Life is a Gift," detailing her ordeal following her driving accident. Hatem Ben Arfa Jersey .com) - Nicolas Colsaerts fired an 11-under 60 on Thursday and grabbed a 3-stroke lead with the opening round of the Portugal Masters suspended by rain. Thomas Meunier Jersey . Jeff Carter had two goals and an assist as the Kings stretched their streak to seven wins in a row with a 4-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Sunday. http://www.psgsoccershop.com/c-18-serge-aurier-paris-saint-germain-fc-jersey.aspx. Neither player was available Saturday for the Knicks 107-98 loss in Atlanta. "Were going in a different direction and weve got to figure out another spot or two for our ballclub," coach Mike Woodson said before the game. Thiago Silva Jersey . According to a report from ESPN, the veteran safety has signed another one-year deal with the team Raiders, the team that drafted him, and who he returned to last year after a long stint with the Green Bay Packers. Remy Descamps Jersey . -- Kevin Stadler might be playing in the Masters for the first time, but hes already showing his old man a thing or two.Its been a long wait for Mackenzie Hughes but in just a couple of weeks, hell finally kick off his 2014 season on the Web.Com Tour. The former Canadian Amateur champion, who made his rookie year as a professional a memorable one, has had a long wait to get back on the course and after last season, hes anxious to play. "Its funny that my season really ended in September," he said, noting the end of the PGA Tour Canada schedule. "That was so long ago and Ive had so much time to think about it." Whats probably crossed his mind from time to time has been his great campaign of 2013, where he went from having no status and minimal financial backing to winning the Order of Merit on PGA Tour Canada, which gave him an exemption onto the Web.Com Tour. It was certainly a whirlwind season but one the product of Dundas, Ont., never doubted he could make. After playing for Canada at the World Team Amateur Championship, Hughes turned pro, moved to Charlotte, N.C., and ventured out into the world of mini-tours. "I dont like mini-tours so much," he chuckled. "Youre not playing for a lot of money and its definitely not glamourous." However, thats about all Hughes had at that point. And he did learn a thing or two about life as a professional, which was a definite change from his amateur and college days. "You have to learn on your own pretty quickly," he said. "Youre really on your own." One thing that didnt change, however, was his talent. It didnt take him long to parlay a couple of PGA Tour Canada starts into a regular gig. And, in June, after going through the qualifying and winning a playoff, he made it into the U.S. Open. Although he didnt make the cut at Merion, it was an eye-opening experience. "It showed me that Im not that far off, that I can play at that level," he stated. "And it helped me when I got back to PGA Tour Canada." After missing the cut in his first three stops, Hughes rolled off ffour top-10 finishes in his next five events.dddddddddddd That included a runner-up finish at the Wildfire Invitational and a victory at the Cape Breton Celtic Classic. His success on the course also helped him off it. When he first turned pro, Hughes attempted to find sponsors, even coming up with a plan to sell shares of himself. That didnt work out and in the early going, things were tight. This year, hes signed on with SportBox Entertainment Group, the new Canadian agency thats headed up by former IMGer Danny Fritz and includes as clients Mike Weir, Graham DeLaet and David Hearn. Hes found some stability with sponsorships from Ping and Freedom 55 Financial, but says hes a long way from being on easy street. "Its better for sure, but at the same time, Im going to spend a lot more money this year," Hughes pointed out. "Ill be paying for caddies, more travel, more of everything really. It adds up pretty quick. But if I play well, its not an issue." In addition to learning how to balance his chequebook, Hughes is learning the ropes of another new tour, this one a step up on the competitive scale. The long layoff has made it possible for him to glean lots of information about playing the Web.com Tour, but that has an upside and downside. "Ive talked to a million different people about it," Hughes said. "Ive maybe got too much advice. Im really just trying to figure out whats best for me." He has sought out help from those whove gone before him and hes hoping to play practice rounds with fellow Canadians Roger Sloan and Adam Hadwin to not only learn about courses, but also life on tour. He will also likely join up with another Canadian rookie, Albin Choi to share expenses and experiences. "Im more excited than nervous," Hughes admitted. "I want to test my game against the next level and see where I am." Hughes will get that opportunity when the Tour gets underway Feb. 13 in Bogota, Colombia. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Fireman.ru -> Обсуждение «Открытого письма Шойгу С.К.» Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: