Список форумов Fireman.ru Fireman.ru
сервер Российской пожарной охраны

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

ck in front of goal, too. Soldado couldnt fi

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Fireman.ru -> Отзывы и комментарии
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
lw789
Брандмейстер
Брандмейстер

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт 21 Сен, 2017 8:59    Заголовок сообщения: ck in front of goal, too. Soldado couldnt fi Ответить с цитатой

Nothing beats pitching, defense and home runs. Just ask the Winnipeg Goldeyes. Saturday night, starter Nick Hernandez retired the first 15 batters he faced, while Josh Mazzola and Ray Sadler homered, as the Goldeyes held on to beat the Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks 5-4 at Shaw Park. It didnt look like a thriller through the first five innings as Hernandez had complete control of the RedHawks, but Fargo never quits and the Goldeyes had to dig deep to record their third straight win. "My fastball was down in the zone and I only threw one change up through the first five innings," said Hernandez, who had a perfect game going into the sixth. "It was my defense that made the difference. I pitched to contact – there werent many strikeouts tonight – and I got great support behind me. Ray (Sadler) made a great catch at the wall and Donnie Webb made a good catch in right and that was the reason why I was able to do what I did tonight." With the win, the Goldeyes improved to 26-14 on the season and pulled four games ahead of Fargo in the race for first in the American Associations North Division. It was Winnipegs third straight win and the teams second straight victory over Fargo to open this four-game series at Shaw Park. With a big wind blowing out over the left-field wall, the Goldeyes, pounded out 14 hits, but left 12 men on base. Winnipeg scored early in the ballgame and built a 4-0 lead and then had to hold on as the wind took routine fly balls and carried them over the wall. This Fish scored a run in the second when Josh Mazzola singled and came around to score on a sacrifice fly off the bat of Reggie Abercrombie. Winnipeg added three in the third when Ryan Pineda doubled and came home on a single by Tyler Kuhn. Kuhn was the first across the plate when the next batter, Mazzola, stepped up and hit a two-run line shot over the left-field wall. After Fargo scored a run in the sixth, and then made it 4-3 on a two-run opposite-field homer by Nic Jackson in the seventh, the Goldeyes Ray Sadler led off the bottom of the seventh with a solo shot. That turned out to be winning run because Jackson hit his second opposite-field homer of the game, a solo shot off reliever Chris Kissock, in the ninth. Mazzola had four hits for Winnipeg while Kuhn had three and Pineda, Sadler and Haerther had two each. Hernandez (4-0, 3.56 ERA) picked up the win for Winnipeg, while Stanton (1-5, 4.14 ERA) took the loss. Chris Kissock got his team-leading eighth save of the year for Winnipeg. The Goldeyes and RedHawks will play Game 3 of this four-game series on Sunday afternoon at 1:30 at Shaw Park. Matt Jackson (5-2, 2.96 ERA) will get the start for Winnipeg, while Jake Laber (6-1, 3.40 ERA) will take to the mound for Fargo. Cheap MLB Jerseys . While coach Doc Rivers high-fived fans and pumped his fist at the crowd, Blake Griffin and Chris Paul quietly congratulated each other. Cheap Astros Jerseys China . The third baseman whipped the ball across the diamond to second baseman Aaron Hill. He quickly tossed it to shortstop Chris Owings, who flipped over his shoulder to left fielder Cody Ross. http://www.cheapastrosjerseys.com/.com) - Guess whos back, back again? Josh Gordons back, tell a friend. Cheap Astros Jerseys . Born in Berkeley and raised in Oakland, where he later pitched for the As, Ross beat the Giants for the first time in six career appearances by throwing eight scoreless innings to lead the San Diego Padres to a 2-1 victory Friday night. Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic . Gordon reportedly failed another drug test and is facing a one-year ban. Gordon led the NFL in yards receiving last season despite being suspended two games for violating the leagues substance-abuse policy.LONDON -- Olivier Giroud settled the first north London derby of the season on Sunday as Arsenal asserted its supremacy over Tottenham on the pitch with a 1-0 victory despite months of lavish spending by its neighbour. Giroud turned the ball into the net from Theo Walcotts cross in the 23rd minute, showing that goals are the only currency that counts in the Premier League. "We didnt give up and showed real togetherness," Giroud said. While Arsenal has only signed two free agents in the summer transfer window, which closes Monday, Tottenham has spent around 100 million pounds ($155 million) strengthening the squad -- money recouped when Gareth Bale joined Real Madrid on Sunday for 100 million euros ($132 million). "I am not against spending -- I am ready to pay what we can afford, even if it is a bit over the market (value) and as long as it is not crazy," Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger said. "I want to add super quality to our squad -- or not (buy). Tottenham got a lot of money for Bale, they have to invest it -- I understand that. The need is different for us, we need one or two super players and we will try to add that. We have 24 more hours, so maybe we can surprise you." Spurs expensive new recruits were frustrated in their route to the net, although goalkeeper Hugo Lloris restricted Arsenal to a single goal after 5-2 losses on the last two visits to the Emirates Stadium. Tottenham, though, hasnt managed to score from open play in three league matches so far, with the opening pair of victories gained through Roberto Soldados penalties. "The fairest result would be a draw bearing in mind what we did in the second half," Tottenham manager Andre Villas-Boas said. "We put pressure on their goal, but there were not enough clear-cut chances." But Arsenals players, who faced intense criticism after opening the season with a shock home loss, have quickly recovered from collapsing to Aston Villa. The relief was clear on Sunday, with players celebrating on the pitch as if a trophy had been won, and some throwing their shirts into the crowd. Not only have they now won back-to-back Premier League matches, but a place in the lucrative Champions League group stage was secured via thhe playoffs last week.dddddddddddd It was Arsenal which edged out Tottenham to the fourth and final Champions League place on the last day of last season, prompting Spurs extravagant overhaul of its squad and the recruitment of a technical director at White Hart Lane. Yet, the new faces have had to adapt quickly to playing alongside each other, and they still need more time to gel. Such cohesion was missing in the first half in particular at Arsenal. Two free kicks were conceded on the edge of the penalty area alone in the opening five minutes, although Santi Cazorla saw one pushed clear and another was curled wide through the wall. An Arsenal surge down the right flank produced the opener, with Tomas Rosicky releasing Walcott, whose cross was turned in by Giroud past defender Michael Dawson. It was the first time Tottenham had conceded in its five games this season, including a pair of Europa League fixtures. Lloris prevented Arsenal from extending its lead after another dangerous moment down the right saw Aaron Ramsey feed Walcott, only for the England winger to be denied at a tight angle. This was the Gunners at their incisive best, sharper and slicker and enjoying more time on the ball. When Spurs did encroach on the Arsenal goal, the resulting shots were too tame, with Andros Townsend striking low straight at goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny. The resolute hosts avoided being unsettled by a blow just before half time when midfielder Jack Wilshere went off with a stomach bug and was replaced by Mathieu Flamini, who made his first appearance for Arsenal since April 2008 after returning last week. It was a livelier second half from Tottenham, which applied more pressure on the Arsenal defence but Szczesny was never seriously tested. Tottenham experienced its only injury setback when midfielder Etienne Capoue, who joined from Toulouse last month, was carried off on a stretcher after twisting his left fibula. Tottenham was short of luck in front of goal, too. Soldado couldnt find the net for a third successive game and when another new striker, Erik Lamela, came off the bench, he only managed to send a tame strike straight at Szczesny. And Lloris spared Tottenham from a heavier loss by saving from Walcott. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Fireman.ru -> Отзывы и комментарии Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: