Список форумов Fireman.ru Fireman.ru
сервер Российской пожарной охраны

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

plaining of tightness and pain

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Fireman.ru -> Отзывы и комментарии
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
lw789
Брандмейстер
Брандмейстер

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср 20 Сен, 2017 5:16    Заголовок сообщения: plaining of tightness and pain Ответить с цитатой

FORT WORTH, Texas - Adam Scott has a Texas slam to go with that No. 1 world ranking he will get to keep for now. Scott capped his first week as the top-ranked player with a comeback victory Sunday at Colonial. He made a 7-foot birdie putt on the third hole of a playoff to beat Jason Dufner and become the first player to win all four PGA Tour events played in the Lone Star State. "Thats a pretty good slam to start with," Scott said. "Ill see if I can find some kind of other slam eventually in my career." Only days after officially overtaking the injured Tiger Woods for No. 1, Scott bogeyed four of his first nine holes in the opening round at Hogans Alley. Then midway through the final round, the 2013 Masters champion had a double bogey that dropped him three strokes off the lead. "It was a great week, I mean, no matter what," he said. "Its another experience, learning experience on how golf is, to get off to such a poor start on Thursday, and kind of claw my way back day to day. ... Its so satisfying in so many ways to get it done." Scott looked like a No. 1 player with consecutive birdies in the playoff against Dufner, who won the PGA Championship last year. "Its a good feeling, and maybe some validation," Scott said. Scott and Dufner both parred No. 18 to start the playoff before matching birdies at the 17th hole. Dufner hit his approach pin high on 17 to 4 1/2 feet, but Scott drained a 14-foot birdie before he even putted. Dufner, who made a 25-foot birdie putt on No. 18 in regulation, slid a 40-footer past when he and Scott played the 18th hole for the second time during the playoff. Scott then made his 7-footer for his 11th PGA Tour victory, to go along with 13 international titles, only 5 1/2 weeks after the 33-year-old Australian got married. "Its tough to beat him. Hes a great player. Its tough to concentrate, hes so good looking, too," Dufner said. "I thought maybe I could sneak one in there on 17, but he topped me." Scott and Dufner both shot 4-under 66 to finish at 9 under, the highest winning score at Colonial since 1999. They started the final round part of a seven-way tie for 11th place, but only two strokes behind a quartet of leaders. Along with $1,152,000 and the traditional plaid jacket for winning Colonial, Scott became the only player to win at Colonial, the Byron Nelson Championship, San Antonio and Houston. There are 13 other players with victories at three of those four, including Sam Snead, Arnold Palmer, Byron Nelson, Ben Hogan and Nick Price. About 30 minutes after Dufner made his long birdie at No. 18 in regulation to get to 9 under, Scott made a closing par after just missing a 31-foot birdie chance. It was just less than an hour later when the two went back to No. 18 to start the playoff. The 11th playoff in Colonial history was the first since 2009, and the longest since Jim Colbert beat Fuzzy Zoeller on the sixth extra hole in 1983. Nicholas Thompson (66) and Freddie Jacobson (67) tied for third at 8 under. David Toms, in the final group, led at 9 under when he made his turn, but made three bogeys over the next five holes. Toms shot a closing 70 to finish at 7 under, a stroke ahead of Jimmy Walker, No. 1 in the FedEx Cup standings. With four birdies and a three-putt bogey in his first six holes, Scott was already at 8 under. His only other three-putt at Colonial was from 17 feet at No. 9, dropping him to 6 under. Dufner, who was also second at Colonial two years ago, gave up a stroke when he missed a par putt from less than 3 feet at the 615-yard 11th hole. When his 12-foot birdie chance at the 440-yard 12th slid a half-foot past the cup, Dufner stood momentarily and stared at the ball before tapping in his par. Scott caught up with consecutive birdies on those same holes, pitching to 9 feet at No. 11 before hitting his approach at No. 12 to 4 feet. He got to 9 under with a 39-foot birdie putt at the 453-yard 14th. "I didnt want to let this one slip," Scott said. "So I played hard and I was really happy with where my game was at." Cheap Swingman Raptors Jerseys . - Diego Fagundez scored his team-leading 13th goal of the season in the 76th minute to lift the Revolution to a 3-2 victory over the Columbus Crew on Saturday night that kept New Englands playoff hopes alive. Cheap Raptors Jerseys Authentic . Still, Inter moved one point ahead of Parma in the race for fifth place and the final Europa League spot. Udinese remained 14th, 11 points above the relegation zone. Inter was beaten 2-1 by Atalanta at home on Sunday and has won only seven of 16 matches at the San Siro this season, as the squad seems to still be searching for its identity under new owner Erick Thohir and first-year manager Walter Mazzarri. http://www.cheapraptorsjerseys.com/. Torres scored the first goal by an English team in the knockout phase of the Champions League this season when he met Cezar Azpilicuetas cutback in the ninth minute of their first leg match in the last 16. But Chelsea failed to make the most of its counterattacks and the Turkish champions equalized in the second half after gaining in confidence and cutting out their defensive mistakes. Cheap Raptors Jerseys .com) - The Eastern Conference-leading Toronto Raptors are back in the great white north for a brief moment and will host the Dallas Mavericks Friday night from Air Canada Centre. Cheap Toronto Raptors Jerseys . The 24-year-old Pruneau played his CIS football with the Montreal Carabins. The six-foot, 200-pound Montreal native had 41 tackles, 3.CHICAGO - About the only thing the Los Angeles Dodgers havent mastered in the NL West pennant race is the art of the comeback. That is until Thursday night at Wrigley Field. Dee Gordon and pinch-hitter Andre Ethier hit RBI doubles in Los Angeles five-run seventh inning, and the Dodgers rallied to beat the Chicago Cubs 8-4 to extend their division lead. The Dodgers trailed 4-1 heading into the seventh, but six of their eight hitters reached base against reliever Neil Ramirez with five hits and an error. Los Angeles rebounded to win for only the second time this season — against 54 losses — when trailing after six innings. "It honestly didnt look very good early," manager Don Mattingly said, "but at this point in the season it doesnt matter what happens to you. If you walk away with a W you feel good about it." Cubs rookie second baseman Logan Watkins couldnt handle Juan Uribes hard-hit grounder with one out. That allowed the first run of the rally to score on a fielders choice. Los Angeles scored all the runs in the inning against Ramirez (2-3), but only one was earned. The Dodgers moved 2 1-2 games ahead of idle San Francisco in the NL West. Los Angeles overcame a shaky start by Zack Greinke, who allowed four runs in five innings. Paco Rodriguez (1-0), the first of four Dodgers relievers, pitched a scoreless sixth to earn the win. "It wasnt the sharpest, thats for sure," Greinke said of his start. "I guess it is pretty darned big, because by the fifth inning it didnt look very good. To pull it out was almost like stealing a win." Eight Dodgers had one RBI each. "It happened really quickly," Cubs manager Rick Renteria said. "They hit a couple balls hard, but there were a couple plays we could have made." Cubs rookie Jorge Soler had two hits and drove in two runs to increase his RBI total to 17 in 16 games. Luis Valbuena and Mike Olt also drove in runs. Greinke failed to tie his career high with 16 wins. He struggled to find his rhythm early, and left after allowing nine hits and throwing 112 pitches. Chicago starter Tsuyoshi Wada pitched five solid innings, allowing one run and five hits, and finishing with five strikeouts. He faced just nine hitters in the first three innings. After the game, Wada, a 33-year-old left-hander from Japan, learned it was his final start of his first major league season "Looking back, personaally, I feel that I had a good year when you consider I didnt have any major league numbers," he said through a translator.dddddddddddd The Cubs took a 2-0 lead in the first when their first four hitters reached base, with Valbuena and Soler lining RBI singles. The Dodgers cut it to 2-1 in the fifth when Scott Van Slyke scored on A.J. Ellis ground out. The Cubs used four straight singles and a sacrifice fly by Olt to add two runs in the fifth. Among the hits was a grounder by Valbuena that slipped under Gordons glove at second base. The Dodgers tacked on a run in the eighth on Drew Buteras bases-loaded walk, and one in the ninth on Matt Kemps sacrifice fly. TRAINERS ROOM: Dodgers: SS Hanley Ramirez returned to the starting lineup after missing two games due to a strained right elbow. LHP Hyun-Jin Ryu was expected to rejoin the Dodgers on Thursday, but Mattingly wouldnt predict when he will return to the rotation. Ryu, 14-7 with a 3.38 ERA this season, received a cortisone injection in his sore left shoulder on Monday. Cubs: 1B Anthony Rizzo (strained lower back) was available as a pinch-hitter. Rizzo, second in the NL with 31 homers, missed 18 games before returning Monday and hitting a walk-off, ninth inning shot in Chicagos 1-0 win over Cincinnati. Rizzo was rested on Tuesday, but started Wednesday. ... INF/OF Arismendy Alcantara (sprained right wrist) took part in batting practice, but remains day to day. UP NEXT: Dodgers ace Clayton Kershaw (19-3, 1.70) tries to become the first 20-game winner in the majors this season — and reach that mark for the second time in his career — when he faces Chicago RHP Edwin Jackson (6-14, 6.09) on Friday. Kershaw was 21-5 in 2011. Jackson will make his first start since Aug. 20 (strained right lat), an 8-3 loss at San Francisco when he allowed seven runs in 2 2-3 innings. DOWN THE STRETCH As the Dodgers shorten their rotation for the post-season, it will include Kershaw, Greinke and ... Mattingly didnt rule out Ryu being back in the rotation next week, but wasnt specific. "Its going to be a few days, but were going to get him back, Mattingly said. "Monday would be a stretch." Ryu left his start last Friday in San Francisco after one inning, complaining of tightness and pain in his shoulder. He said the injury felt similar to one that landed him on the disabled list earlier this season. Tests revealed only inflammation. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Fireman.ru -> Отзывы и комментарии Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: